Over the last few years at St. Luke’s we have been developing a renewed sense of purpose, leading to an exciting period of development.
We recently launched Project 2020 which comprises two stages, each containing a number of projects. The first stage, which focuses on external changes to our building and grounds, comprises five projects:
- Installation of a new entrance landing and moving steps forward (in effect creating a ramp to the main Church doors)
- Repair to the car park retaining wall
- Replacement of external lobby doors
- New logo writing on the Church front wall
- New notice board (replacing two existing boards)
These projects have successfully gone through the first stage of the process for gaining Diocesan approval and the plans have been subject to public view.
A copy of the application to the Diocesan Advisory Committee is available for download here:
View the Plans
Click on the images below to view each plan at a larger size
Front entrance ramp
Ground works to car park